I swear, the discount made me do it!

1)ICP Trophy... does one REALLY NEED TWO Trophy bags??
2)My 3 Havanas... how could I not buy the Havanas at those amazing prices- now that I will never regret!!
3)And yesterday's purchases: Ruby Bowery Clutch and TCP clutch wallet, how could I turn either one of those down for 44 bucks???

My very first HH, the saddle Ana that went up for sale at the ridiculous price of $60. I didn't even think that the bag would work for me...it wasn't a shape or size that I had ever bought, and the color wasn't anything that I had in my closet. What can I say, that is still my favorite handbag and is responsible for my continuing addiction to Hayden Harnett.

What a wonderful love story....:heart::heart::P

^^ definitely the Bouton d'Or Pastis!
I loveeee her! Of course I haven't worn her yet, but I've taken to prancing around the house with her on my shoulder....:heart:

I'm also beginning to love my rosso Sao Paolo hobo... there's something so feminine and yet so rugged about it... oh, and I snagged that for $110

last one, I promise! the blueberry Sloane satchel -- I truly love mine! the color is TDF, and all those pockets :drool:

Most of the time I don't fall for anything I haven't been craving at full price, but nonetheless there have been a few that I never would have purchased otherwise.

'It's What on the Inside' Tote
Naomi Mini-Mirror Chain Wallet
Black Mosaique Satchel
Black NicoXX--2 years and never been worn! :sad:
Chalk Lorca
About a million different little accessories

And I guess I would have to include some of the latest...
Bouton d'or pastis and mini lido for sure
Tan trophy (Really it was India's pic that made me do it in this case)
Tracy clutch (although I really had been eyeing that one so maybe it doesn't count)
Maria Simple Dress
Laurel Dress

^^ definitely the Bouton d'Or Pastis!
I loveeee her! Of course I haven't worn her yet, but I've taken to prancing around the house with her on my shoulder....:heart:

I'm also beginning to love my rosso Sao Paolo hobo... there's something so feminine and yet so rugged about it... oh, and I snagged that for $110

last one, I promise! the blueberry Sloane satchel -- I truly love mine! the color is TDF, and all those pockets :drool:

LOLROF...that's all I've done with my Pastis, too....dance with her around the house. Like you, I LOVE my blueberry Sloane satchel, which I've been using as my every day bag. I had lusted the Sloane satchel but couldn't afford it. Thanks to getting it at such a great price, I don't even worry about using it. I get to love it...to death!

I never thought I'd own an HH bag just because the styles never really appealed to me (I'm JUST warming up to squishy leather bags). But I found out about the sale from a friend, browsed through their handbag page, fell in love with Pamela the ladybag (it has a RUFFLE! I can never resist a bag with ruffles) and took the plunge and got the bag. My first HH. The discount made me do it :P

welcome to the squishy leather bags club...you'll never go back. For the first week I had my chloe I slept with it because it was so smooshy and gorgeous. You'll be spoiled in no time!

1)ICP Trophy... does one REALLY NEED TWO Trophy bags??
2)My 3 Havanas... how could I not buy the Havanas at those amazing prices- now that I will never regret!!
3)And yesterday's purchases: Ruby Bowery Clutch and TCP clutch wallet, how could I turn either one of those down for 44 bucks???

same here- i brought the ruby bowery clutch and the TCP clutch wallet.. even though i already have both in different colors!
man, i was the girl with the same dirty bag and wallet for ages...I used to use one of those freebie lancome makeupbag as a clutch! lol. and now i have 3 gorgeous stylish clutches and 2 wallets..

TCP and VCP clutch wallets that I just purchased yesterday...I normally don't buy many wallets (I use one until it falls apart) and was thinking the turnlock sticking out would bother me...but for $44 I will get over it! Plus, I love the crinkle patents.

Oh, and the carryall in bronze anaconda...I am so not an exotics girl but again, couldn't pass it up for $33!

Now the bowery in ruby is tempting me and I don't ever have an occassion to carry a clutch.

It would definately be the Beatrice Corsaire. I would never have even looked at it if not for the discount. I am an all-leather girl. I have purchased "leather look-alikes" but the bag had to have that resemblance. I just have never gotten into fabric bags. Those bags out of quilted calicos make me cringe. I confess I have a prejudice against fabric bags.

Saw the Beatrice - loved the shape - and the first thing out of my mouth was "why did they ruin a perfectly good bag by using fabric". I did not even notice that the sides were leather. I thought they were denim. Then it was offered on one of those "only 25 will be sold at this price for an hour" deals and I thought "if it's going to be a book bag, why care if it's cheesy printed fabric"? So, I bought it. I can not describe how surprised I was when I opened that HH box. Wow, what a beauty. Now, I want every Beatrice in the history of HH and I have the photo of the new Spring 09 one as my PC wallpaper. And, I owe it all to a deep discount.

I bought the BP Corcovado mostly because of the price.

Earlier, when it was offered at $110 during the wishful sale, I turned my nose up. To me it looked like a diaper bag - something big, bulky, and plasticky that I couldn't possibly have a use for.

But THEN I saw some amazing pics of HHHotties modeling the bag, and gushing reviews from stylish hotties who had two or three and could attest to its durability. I started to warm to her. And when I saw the price go back down again, I knew I had to jump on it.

I can't afford it but still don't regret it. I figure it will be my Valentine's Day gift to myself! (assuming it gets here by then, LOL)