I swear the chyc cabas is magic!

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I have been looking at the cabas and I am amazed at how different sizes look sooooo different on people. Am I the only one who feels tho way? I have seen minis that look like children's bags on some but almost like the medium on others. The large looks a little large on some but like luggage on others. Anyone else notice this? Why is this?

cvlshopaholic

Apr 26, 2012
I was just thinking this today! I saw the mini in photos of two different people who seemed to be about the same size but it looked so tiny on one and actually like a full size bag on the other. I guess photographs can be very deceiving in terms of people's heights/overall size?

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I know!! I always check body type/height but even similar body types still result in very different looks.

_lili_

O.G.
May 29, 2007
I have also noticed this. I wanted to get the medium Chyc after seeing it look amazing on others. But after trying it on several times, it feels too big on me. It just looks like a bag. The mini Chyc has something special about it. I love how it looks on the arm.

Jan 3, 2013
I have the Cabas Chyc in all three sizes. I used the mini one for the first time yesterday. Interestingly, I can put everything I carry everyday in it. The only downside I would say is it is hard to pull the zippers because of the location of the shoulder strap.

Medium Cabas Chyc is most functional.

yoyotomatoe

Live~Laugh~Love
Jan 16, 2012
Atlanta/Toronto
I was just looking at the different sizes of the celine luggage and thought this exact same thing. I think it has a lot to do with height and weight.

Nolia

Red Soul
Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
Canada
So for those of you with a CC, what is your height and what is the size of your CC? Pics?

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I am 107lbs and 5' 2" and I am sooooo glad I got the large. I think it looks smaller in person than it does in pics.

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
After looking through the celebs wearing ysl thread, my build and large cc proportion match very closely to Vanessa white (her pic is in that thread). I love big bags but feared the large would be too big but I am glad I trusted my gut.... I think the large looks less weird and big in person than it does in pics.

marcheej

O.G.
Apr 28, 2008
I am 5'1", 105 lbs., I have the medium size and I still manage the big bag look but not too overpowering :smile: