I swear, I didn't plan to buy another birkin this year but...

Bionda - I was at the H store with my sister today. I had a poussiere put on hold for her. Half the time i wasn't interested in asking for what other bags were in the back. There was a beautiful red fjord kelly that flirted with me. Then a customer walked in, asking for her SO ... it was a BRAISE croc KP! Arghhhhh. I was just drooling over it. I held my own today ... that's TODAY ...

SHAZAM!!! This is the most beautiful Birkin I can imagine. No, it's much more amazing than anything I have imagined.

attachment.php

You look absolutely gorgeous carrying it--just perfect for the summer. CONGRATULATIONS! :yahoo:

attachment.php

Amazing :smile: lovely

im searching for website have the original Hermes handbags with good prices
i hope to find the same color but i feel hesitated to take 30cm birkin or jpg birkin

im not sure if my picture original hermes

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Of course all you ladies (and gentlemen) in the forum have all influenced me to keep dreaming and searching for the next great bag to add to my H collection. Simply grateful that i can share it with all of you!

Believe it or not, this bag was in Madison for at least a day before I found her! It was in the back, but the box wasn't shrink wrapped. I had no choice but give her a new home! :P
This beauty had been there for one whole day and you still got the chance to own it? Adia Daphne you are really a lucky gal! :yahoo: It is the most gorgeous, unconventional combination of Birkin that looks awesome on you! Many congrats!!

adia daphne, congratsssssss! i have never thought of this combo before, not even the turquoise color! but after seeing u with this omg...i am inspired and sooooo in loveeeee! and your pic modelling it totally sold mee!!! thank you, really2 thx u for sharing these pictures with us =) (she will be in my dreams tnite!)

cookielicious23, hktaitai, everythingposh, loveaddict, Luciana12, CoCo Chanel5, aminie, NewBVfan- thanks thanks thanks!

MaggieD - Thank-you! Love your enthusiasm from your response!

gemibebe - It's hard not to rock this bag with it's vibrant colour.

n2chanel - Thanks, it's my first chevre bag. It's nice to have a lighter H bag. I have a Fauve chevre on order ... wonder when that will arrive...

Meant to post this pic much earlier, oops.

Attachments

• extra.JPG
    extra.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 37