I swear, I didn't plan to buy another birkin this year but...

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Adia Daphne:faint:Seriously:drool:What a combo!! I think it is spectacular with GHW!! Congrats on an amazing find!!

Despina1883

May 18, 2008
Congratulations! Your Birkin is simply gorgeous, the color combo is amazing and the GHW is perfect. I love that it is a 30cm. The modeling photos are stunning - you two were meant to be.

jelts

O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
Stunning bag!

And I do love a thread that starts out with a declaration NOT to buy a bag! =)

Mar 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Holy Toledo Batman.....that is one super special bag! WOWZA! Enjoy her in the best of health! Thsi makes me want a 30 for the first time EVER.............you look lovely!

Adia Daphne

Dec 12, 2008
Jelts , Luv2shophandbag - This is birkin no. 3 this year, but also purchased 2 kelly in between. I have 2 SOs on the way and SA thinks she can find me a red this fall (which I would have to give up) .Honestly, I thought, no more purses this year so I splurged on a Rick Owens leather jacket. Then all this happened!

Trishaluvslv - This is my first 30, and since it's chevre, it's so much lighter than my etoupe SBI which I use most of the time. It's a nice change for me!

LuvBirkin

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
Never thought of this color combo - amazing! Congrats to you Adia Daphne, wear the bag in good health!

I also said I was going to let 2009 come and go without adding to the collection. However, what took me 12 years of hard work in the past to acquire to acquire is now being offered rather easily. My new motto is to make hay while the sun shines!