I swear I almost died a little inside today....

I feel your pain. A bag boy knocked my City to the floor at the check-out aisle the other day and I actually yelled at him. My son was sitting in the shopping cart sucking on his bottle and gave me a look like "Geez mom, give him a break. It's just a bag." I turned and looked at my husband. He just smiled and said "You know it's only a bag!!!"

They just don't get it.

"only a bag ? " if somebody knocks your husband on the floor ( not that i wish him that !;) ) just turn around with a sweet smile and tell him " stop overreacting you`re only a man " ! :nuts:

I had another close call today.
A little girl with a VERY drippy and runny ice cream cone went charging right at my Emerald Courier today. I grabbed my bag and raised it over my head!

I swear people here think I'm nuts!

lizlikeshugs - I'm glad your Twiggy is ok!!! :smile: *hugs* Hermes???? :wtf:

I must share my own little story about 'something' attacking my Inky Twiggy... One day when I was walking down the stairs - leaving work, little did I know I stepped in doggie poop... I was walking along and I was like, "Where is that smell coming from?" I kicked up my shoes and the shoe with the poop on it nearly knocked my Ink Twiggy... I totally screamed!!! I nearly wiped poo on my B-bag... Never mind worrying about someone else doing something to my B-bag, I always some how manage to do these 'crazy' things on my own!!! I just need to watch out for myself!!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: