I struck ~"GOLD!"~

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
On our way home from a long 2 weeks away my hubby suggested we stop at the Barstow Coach outlet! Woooohooooo I struck gold! Take a look!
I found a "gold" and khaki multifunction wallet:tup:
A "gold" and khaki mini skinny:okay:
a "gold" lurex wristlet:wlae:
A signature flower fob:graucho:
but there is one left to come for the grand finale!:nuts: I have never seen before at the outlets.
Can you guess what it is?:supacool:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 659.jpg
    Ebay Pics 659.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Ebay Pics 661.jpg
    Ebay Pics 661.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Ebay Pics 660.jpg
    Ebay Pics 660.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Ebay Pics 662.jpg
    Ebay Pics 662.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 61
:drool: Wow that's a beautiful set! And that your husband suggested your stopping...A guilt free shopping experiance~ Your husband is OK in my book:okay:. Now...If I can only get my husband to see the light...Still working on him.

Since I no longer collect Boyds bears. (I started when my oldest went off to kindergarten. I found this really cool museum online. And made a list of all these retired no longer available bears. And went on a bear hunt! Now...I've outgrown that. Though I won't part with a milestone that got me through my son going off to all day EVERY day kindergarten.) But when I did do that collection thing...My husband took me on a trip to the Boyds Bear Country. Which is a good ways from us. And we stayed for the weekend and I got to go shopping!

If I can only get him to see the light with Coach handbags...I'm trying to plan a vacation near a Coach Outlet someplace...:graucho:...Maybe him seeing the price cuts...Will cause him to find more locations near vacation spots...(One can only wish) But...Since I collect NOTHING but love Coach handbags...I see him leaning more toward giving me money for Coach bags. At least for Christmas and birthdays possibly~