I struck GOLD at the outlet!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i am always so jealous of everyone else's awesome legacy finds at the outlet and today i got lucky myself!!!!

went to the orlando ones and at the first stop didn't find hardly anything, was going to get a wristlet and wallet i didn't even like, then i saw this! :nuts: i was happy to hear it was a return!

sadly it has a big stain on the bottom but i will never notice especially not for a final price of $144!!!!!!!!!! plus i had a $95 credit!!!

anyone here to see!

2. f55555555555555

3. I wanna see!!!

4. ok 2 is plenty for me

here is the "teaser" pic cuz i forgot to take a pic in the bag

[​IMG]

5. take it offfffffff!!! :biggrin:

6. I wanna see...and I am jealous of u outlet chicks!!

7. I'm here. And I was just at the outlets yesterday!! Which one did you find legacy?!

8. stars someone returned this to premium this morning when they opened, and i got there about 230 and it was sitting behind the registers all by itself

here is the rest!

FRANCINE!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I"m here. Show us what u got.

10. Gorgeous. Congrats.

11. here is the stain on the bottom, it seems pretty light (the camera flash makes it look worse) and for this price i don't care!!

[​IMG]

12. GREAT FIND!! Congrats! I was at Prime the other night.. I always find good stuff at Premium though.

13. Is that a Francine?

ETA: I posted late. Wowie!!! Lucky you!

14. also i got a purple jewel cosmetic bag for $28, some type of "business envelope" men's thing for my boyfriend for $20, and a wool scarf for $40 at the other outlet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Beautiful bag! For that price, the stain won't bother me at all. Congrats!