I strayed and now I'm back to RM !

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
Throughout Sept 2011 - Jan 2012, I've been LV obsessed. I had to have everything LV as you can see from my collection list below.

Today, I was planning on what handbag to wear and checked the weather. It is going to be raining/freezing snow all week and I didn't want to take my LV out to ruin the vachetta. So, I picked up my trusted black perfo MAM and moved into it. I fell in love all over again.....The bag is beautiful, the leather thick and chewy and it looks so luxe. I miss RM - the MAM is so functional and fits my lifestyle perfectly.

IMG_6763-1.jpg

Has anyone strayed from RM only to return and love RM even more? Which designer did you stray to?

Lol we are very much alike Shoebaglady! I was all about LV then I was all about RM, then I went back and was all about LV and today, also due to horrid Canadian weather I pulled out my Navy Nikki and it was love all over again too!!

Glad to have you back to RM, though I still love my LVs too!

Shoebaglady said:
Throughout Sept 2011 - Jan 2012, I've been LV obsessed. I had to have everything LV as you can see from my collection list below.

Today, I was planning on what handbag to wear and checked the weather. It is going to be raining/freezing snow all week and I didn't want to take my LV out to ruin the vachetta. So, I picked up my trusted black perfo MAM and moved into it. I fell in love all over again.....The bag is beautiful, the leather thick and chewy and it looks so luxe. I miss RM - the MAM is so functional and fits my lifestyle perfectly.

Has anyone strayed from RM only to return and love RM even more? Which designer did you stray to?

I was all about LV last year but I didnt buy anything. I researched bags , looked over collections, shopped and watched other people's bags.

There is still one or 2 I'd like to have but it's not ASAP must have.

I ended up buying RM and MBMJ. I was more excited about those bags and using them then getting my LV. I'm even thinking of trying to sell my only LV I have to get funds for another bag. As I never use it.

Even though my RM purchases were on sale and not limited bags -- I am so happy with them and never once thought about returning them or not using them.

guilty!

i must have sold 15 RM bags (almost my whole collection) in the past month

ONLY TO BUY 6 NEW ONES RIGHT AFTER

i was telling myself enough RM, i have too much.. let's try some other brands.. but nope- back to RM i went and insanely quickly too

it's so easy to be addicted to RMs and much better on the wallet too than other premium brands

I must confess I have strayed too...first to Bal, then BV, then Chloe, and last Hermes. But when I pick up one of my Nikkis to use, I feel like it's more me...if you know what I mean. Maybe more comfortable, fits my lifestyle better...whatever.
Today I wore my FIG Nikki and could not resist touching the beautiful leather over and over.
So yeah, I know what you mean.

Lol we are very much alike Shoebaglady! I was all about LV then I was all about RM, then I went back and was all about LV and today, also due to horrid Canadian weather I pulled out my Navy Nikki and it was love all over again too!!

Glad to have you back to RM, though I still love my LVs too!

Thanks :smile: I do see you over at LV. Yes, our Canadian weather.....it is absolutely brutal and so unpredictable. I pulled out RM, better safe than sorry.

I was all about LV last year but I didnt buy anything. I researched bags , looked over collections, shopped and watched other people's bags.

There is still one or 2 I'd like to have but it's not ASAP must have.

I ended up buying RM and MBMJ. I was more excited about those bags and using them then getting my LV. I'm even thinking of trying to sell my only LV I have to get funds for another bag. As I never use it.

Even though my RM purchases were on sale and not limited bags -- I am so happy with them and never once thought about returning them or not using them.

I always use my RM and MbMJ bags and never regret buying them. I love that they go on sale - who doesn't love a sale :smile:

guilty!

i was telling myself enough RM, i have too much.. let's try some other brands.. but nope- back to RM i went and insanely quickly too

it's so easy to be addicted to RMs and much better on the wallet too than other premium brands

That is insane but fantastic !!! 6 new bags?!?! Shows how much you're devoted to RM. You are so right, RM is easier on the wallet and DH couldn't be more pleased I'm switching back!

I must confess I have strayed too...first to Bal, then BV, then Chloe, and last Hermes. But when I pick up one of my Nikkis to use, I feel like it's more me...if you know what I mean. Maybe more comfortable, fits my lifestyle better...whatever.
Today I wore my FIG Nikki and could not resist touching the beautiful leather over and over.
So yeah, I know what you mean.

That's exactly how I feel. I love LV but the RM seems easier and more user friendly. I'm not stressed out when I take out my RM bags.

Welcome back! :hugs:

Awwww thanks!:hugs:

This forum is fun to be on ~ so many different personalities and the collections are so diverse! I love seeing everyones' bags!

I've strayed from RM to Balenciaga recently. With the Giant stuff going bye-bye, I've been on a hunt. But there is a lot of RM I still want - it's just on the backburner.

I hear ya! I bought so many RMs, strayed to LP, came back, now onto MJ. But every time I take out my black cat-neon trim MAC, its love all over again!
Especially with this weather we are having... (If you are in Toronto, can you hear that wind?!? )...I think RM stands up the best.

I hear ya! I bought so many RMs, strayed to LP, came back, now onto MJ. But every time I take out my black cat-neon trim MAC, its love all over again!
Especially with this weather we are having... (If you are in Toronto, can you hear that wind?!? )...I think RM stands up the best.

It's brutal! Our recycling bins were down the street! I trust my MAM will get through this horrendous weather!

guilty!

Yet another reason I always go back to RM!!

That is insane but fantastic !!! 6 new bags?!?! Shows how much you're devoted to RM. You are so right, RM is easier on the wallet and DH couldn't be more pleased I'm switching back!

oh haha, i should clarify-- i hunted for bargains on ebay and bonanza. so as new as they are, they were 50%+ the retail price. plus i had just sold most of my RM collection this month-- so thankfully i had the funds!

my goal was to be done and lay my RM addiction to rest for awhile but that didn't pan out. i very quickly found myself on ebay typing Rebecca Minkoff into the search box and was like... "OOOH I HAVE TO HAVE THIS COLOR!"