I started to notice.

1. It’s kind of weird. (well, for me)
    Walking the extremely long way back to the train stadium from school. I say a woman pushing a pram; I looked down and noticed a LV bag (attached to it).
    The first thing rushing to my mind was; what kind of LV bag was it and was it authentic. It’s not the first time I look at bags in public, I kind of like doing it. Like spying on people while I wait for the train, it always gives me inspiration to paint something. You can say I study them.

What I have found out is:
    Danish people tend to buy the same bags. This is what they choose from.
    LV, Puma, Friis & Co. and HM bags.

It’s a shame that Danish (people in the area where I live) people don’t care that much. LV bags are all over the place as goes for Friis and Co.
    Of course it’s different if I travel to Copenhagen, it would probably be more labels, but not around these parts.

I started to notice. Now I just need to spot a real designer bag when I see it. Just for the fun in it.

The conclusion is: All the people in my area need to start buying new stuff, instead of sticking with the old.

Ronja

2. When I was in Copenhagen this week I saw at least 3 paddingtons walking around.. a couple of Balenciagas too if I don't remember it wrong. and yes, a LOT of LV's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice