I start my first job in 12 years tomorrow!!

1. Wish me luck my lovely ladies :P

I start my first job in 12 years tomorrow (been a little busy bringing up my girls!!!!)

It sure is going to be strange, so all of your lovely comments might make tomorrow abit easier.

I am really excited, I am going to be working at Matches (a UK designer boutique) as a personal shopper, so you could say I have found my mother ship ;) , but its still a big change for me.

2. Good luck - you'll be fabulous!

3. Congrats on the job, sounds like a lot of fun! =)

4. Congrats and good luck!!

5. Congrats :biggrin: wishing you the best of luck!
    sounds like a cool job =)

6. woow..wish you a good luck..enjoy your new job :yahoo:

7. Congrats! Hope you have a great first day!

8. Such a nice place to work! Congrats and hope you have agreat first day!:smile:

9. Congratulations! Sounds like fun!

10. That's great Chloe-Babe. I wish you lots of luck! I was thinking about that this morning, working in a boutique, but my kids are still too small. My husband doesn't want me to go back to work yet. If I wait long enough mayeb he'll open up a boutique for me! *cross-my-fingers*

11. Congratulations! Perfect for you!

12. oh... congratulations and good luck on your first job after absent time for years...
    and to hear about your job as personal shopper made me jealous :P
    you must be sooo excited!
    HAVE FUNNNN! :heart:

13. OMG...you go girl:yahoo:! I don't even need to say it, but have fun! You are so lucky - I would love to be a personal shopper :graucho:

14. Have fun!! Good luck!!

15. Congradulations! I'm sure you'll love it! I just started a new job this week too. I haven't worked in 17 years.:nuts: It's scary at first, because its been so long. I wanted to wait til my kids were in high school. So far I'm having fun, and it helps support my bag addiction :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice