I start a new thread cause it's something good... =)

billbill

O.G.
May 9, 2006
haha.. at least, to me, it is.

it's a long story.. i spotted this 3 weeks ago at sale. not availabile in my size, only half size smaller and half size larger. so, no go.

2 weeks ago, i decided to get the smaller size, but broke my camera on the very same day :crybaby:(i posted on the chanel forum when taking modeling pic on my reissue.. ). so gave up again cause need to buy a new one..

2 days ago, i visited the shop to see if anything new. then my SA asked whether i wanna try it again. i replied "ok, let's see if i still love it"..
then she came up with the exact size that i need...:P

if i stepped in 30 mins later, the SA packed everything and sent them out. they just stopped packing and my SA found my size (it doesn't appear on the computer either). somehow, i think this pair is meant to be me (ok, this is an excuse, i know). i mean, after all this event, it's still there for me.

needless to say, it comes home with me. and thanks for a lady for enabling me to keep it (u know who i'm talking, hee hee)

ok. no more craps. fuchsia python simple 85. ;)

Attachments

• cl-python-simple-m-1-1.JPG
    cl-python-simple-m-1-1.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 344
  • cl-python-simple-m-3-1.JPG
    cl-python-simple-m-3-1.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 342
OH SO PRETTY!!! That was a great story and I am so glad for you that you got the shoes you really like in the end. They look fantastic on you..... CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now I have to find myself a pair.......