I stared at it all day...

Congrats! You got a great deal! I was watching this one too and wondering when it was going to go, with that price, I was amazed someone didn't scoop it up sooner! Glad you got it! They don't make the Carly in this color anymore and it looks like it's in good condition, so I think you got a nice deal!

beautiful! you got a great deal. but i believe the white trim is called angora. i wanted this so bad last year. you are a lucky girl!! can't wait to see what wallet you will get with it.

Very nice -great deal! I remember seeing some wallets that had the white trim that were really nice - I actually bought one, but returned it because I found the zip around had more room in it. They are probably at the outlet by now.

So, the Angora, is it a bright white or a winter white? I called the outlet (it's about an hour away) and they said that they have a lot of white wallets, but no winter white ones. I'm thinking a mini wallet and a mini skinny :smile:

Looks to be in great condition - CONGRATS! Have fun at the outlet! If you get something with a little color on it then you won't have to worry about matching the white exactly and then you'll have a little pop inside your bag.