I stared at it all day...

So, the Angora, is it a bright white or a winter white? I called the outlet (it's about an hour away) and they said that they have a lot of white wallets, but no winter white ones. I'm thinking a mini wallet and a mini skinny :smile:

Angora is an off-white, not a bright white. Maybe you can find something at the outlet to go with it. There was a mini skinny and wristlet in a white color, IRL it's more off-white than the drilldown pic below. I'm not sure how similar in color this is to the Angora, but maybe you can see if you can find one at the outlet to compare. The style # for the mini skinny is #40749.

Attachments

• 40749_BKHPH_d2.jpg
    40749_BKHPH_d2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 15
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!! I also bought me a new Carly the large Khaki/black from a fellow TPF it turns out :yes:. I can't wait to get her. I had to upgrade because I found that the medium was indeed too small for me. Show pictures when she arrives!

I'm hoping that the Medium is a good size for me. I really don't carry A LOT. Wallet, coin purse, checkbook, palm, cellphone, ipod, makeup (sometimes). I think the Medium will be plenty.

I contacted the seller and it is Parchment, which is an off-white, I believe. So I'm going to check the outlet to see what they have! Othewise I'll just get a skinny with the khaki signature and brass hardware :smile:

Thanks for everyone's comments!

I just looked at my track & confirm and it will be here TODAY!!!!! I will be stalking my mail lady this morning. *DANCES AROUND*

My husband is looking at me like I'm insane.

Talk about fast delivery. From Florida to Wisconsin in 2 days!

I got it, I got it, I got it! *DANCES AROUND*

Chubby girl, cute purse:
DSC00235.jpg

OMG it is lovely! Congrats! :woohoo:

So what do you think about the size - will she work for the stuff you carry day to day? Lots of ladies on here love their large Carlys, but the medium is the perfect size for me. :yes: So much so that I have the black and the turquoise/khaki! :graucho:

Love it in that color you got - so fresh and pretty!

Thank you ladies! I was really worried that the medium would be too small. But I just threw my stuff in and I have a ton of room. I think the large would have just been too big for me. I'm so excited to head to the outlet today and get some accessories!