I stared at it all day...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. super cute, great deal, congrats!:tup:

2. Congrats! You got a great deal! I was watching this one too and wondering when it was going to go, with that price, I was amazed someone didn't scoop it up sooner! Glad you got it! They don't make the Carly in this color anymore and it looks like it's in good condition, so I think you got a nice deal!

3. Oh yey! Thanks girls :smile: I'm hoping to head out to the factory outlet this weekend and pick up a wallet for it. Any suggestions?

4. I'd say you got a great deal..congrats!!! BTW, I have the same b-day as your dd.:smile:

5. Looks nice. ENJOY!

6. You did get a great deal!

As for a wallet, maybe something in white to match the leather accents!

7. I love this color combination!!!! Congrats!

8. so cute! great deal too, congrats! :yahoo:

9. beautiful! you got a great deal. but i believe the white trim is called angora. i wanted this so bad last year. you are a lucky girl!! can't wait to see what wallet you will get with it.

10. Very nice -great deal! I remember seeing some wallets that had the white trim that were really nice - I actually bought one, but returned it because I found the zip around had more room in it. They are probably at the outlet by now.

11. I think it's an AMAZING deal, congrats! Looks great!

12. So, the Angora, is it a bright white or a winter white? I called the outlet (it's about an hour away) and they said that they have a lot of white wallets, but no winter white ones. I'm thinking a mini wallet and a mini skinny :smile:

13. Looks to be in great condition - CONGRATS! Have fun at the outlet! If you get something with a little color on it then you won't have to worry about matching the white exactly and then you'll have a little pop inside your bag.

14. Great deal on a beautiful bag!