i stalked my mailman for my bbag...

chigirl

Mar 20, 2006
i was out this morning and came home to a notice of attempted delivery of a package. i was so disappointed so i called my post office to see if i could pick it up today and they said no as it was still on the carrier's truck and that i would have to wait until monday. however, the person mentioned that i may be able to find my carrier if i drove around so i did and i found him. he was actually quite friendly so maybe it is not unusual for people to stalk their carriers for packages?

anyway, new bbag for me! yay!

hatikuh said:
lol I think that has increasingly became a habit in tPF lately :roflmfao: Good luck, chi! Can't wait to see what you got... is it rouge? :graucho:

Try all you want but I am pure and my new bag is pure. It is an '05 marron (chocolate brown) hobo.

Look how peaceful my girl is next to this bag...

Attachments

• weekender 009 (Small).jpg
    weekender 009 (Small).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 87
  • weekender 010 (Small).jpg
    weekender 010 (Small).jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 70
Thank you!! I love it! Can you tell I like neutral color bbags??

zacorey said:
WOW!!! That is truly gorgeous!!! How many Bbags do you have Chi? I'm going to ask you in every thread!!!

I think I am at 14 -

first: s/s '05 teal, s/s '05 black, '02 brown suede

city: f/w '05 grey, s/s '05 black

purse: f/w '05 caramel

day: s/s '05 black, f/w '05 chocolate brown/marron, s/s '06 rouille

shrug: s/s '06 ink

twiggy: '04 marron

belted buckle hobo from '02 (or '03?): brown/marron, caramel

weekender: s/s '06 cognac

NO ROUGE BAGS!!!!

zacorey said:
That's way too many!!!! Give me some! Well, the rouille is bright! I'm shocked you have it!!!

But you wouldn't like any of mine. They are boring. Plus, I actually don't see the rouille as a bright color. It is rich IMO but not bright.