I spy you spy.. anyone wanna see my spy? **pics**

nancypants

O.G.
Oct 31, 2006
Finally! i took pictures of my spy!!!

sorry for my ghetto outfit. i'm wearing my bf's shirt and pj's! they're like 5 sizes too big.. mucho comfy!

and also for the horrible background. boys don't make beds or buy nice comforters.

Attachments

• bag 001.jpg
    bag 001.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 163
  • bag 003.jpg
    bag 003.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 114
  • bag 004.jpg
    bag 004.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 112
  • bag 002.jpg
    bag 002.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 88
  • bag 005.jpg
    bag 005.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 169
Well, IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! LOL!:P I've been dyin' to see your bag! It's beautiful (but then, I knew it would be!) And doesn't it look so much better ITF!? I mean, I love how this bag looks in pix, but when I see it up close and personal, I'm drooling:drool: ! Pinch said she'd have another one up on Dec. 21st and I'm TRYING, TRYING, TRYING to be patient. Everyday, I look at the one at Jomashop.com and I fight the urge to order it.:sweatdrop: Made the mistake of checkin' out a Zucca in Bloomingdale's this weekend. The salesgirl was even like "there's a mirror...". It was a perfect fit. AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!! The salesgirl even threw in "...and you get 15% off when you open a Bloomingdale's account"!!!:shocked: I need a drink... Enjoy your gorgeous bag, darlin'! It looks wonderful on ya!:yes:

Well, IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! LOL!:P I've been dyin' to see your bag! It's beautiful (but then, I knew it would be!) And doesn't it look so much better ITF!? I mean, I love how this bag looks in pix, but when I see it up close and personal, I'm drooling:drool: ! Pinch said she'd have another one up on Dec. 21st and I'm TRYING, TRYING, TRYING to be patient. Everyday, I look at the one at Jomashop.com and I fight the urge to order it.:sweatdrop: Made the mistake of checkin' out a Zucca in Bloomingdale's this weekend. The salesgirl was even like "there's a mirror...". It was a perfect fit. AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!! The salesgirl even threw in "...and you get 15% off when you open a Bloomingdale's account"!!!:shocked: I need a drink... Enjoy your gorgeous bag, darlin'! It looks wonderful on ya!:yes:

katgrrl, you need to be patient!!!!!!!! the reason i like this bag so much is because i got such a good deal on it. i had a pair of seven's i wasn't wearing so i sold them for like $75 and used it toward paying for the bag - that made it even cheaper! honestly, i don't think i would/could ever buy this bag retail because i know that it goes on sale. as for lv and chanel, you don't have a choice but to pay retail. if you wait a little bit, i KNOW you're going to find a good deal.

katgrrl, you need to be patient!!!!!!!! the reason i like this bag so much is because i got such a good deal on it. i had a pair of seven's i wasn't wearing so i sold them for like $75 and used it toward paying for the bag - that made it even cheaper! honestly, i don't think i would/could ever buy this bag retail because i know that it goes on sale. as for lv and chanel, you don't have a choice but to pay retail. if you wait a little bit, i KNOW you're going to find a good deal.

Hi Nan, well Pinchrosemary said she'll have another one posted tomorrow. I think I can make it. It's hard, especially after seeing your beautiful bag, but I'll hang in there...until tomorrow...when she posts the pix...and then I'll wait a few more days (augh!)...until the final minutes of the bidding...
:oh: :sad: :s :crybaby:

Hi Nan, well Pinchrosemary said she'll have another one posted tomorrow. I think I can make it. It's hard, especially after seeing your beautiful bag, but I'll hang in there...until tomorrow...when she posts the pix...and then I'll wait a few more days (augh!)...until the final minutes of the bidding...
:oh: :sad: :s :crybaby:

You can do it Katgrrrl! :yes: (although I am very tempted just to egg you on! LOL)