***I Spy... Louboutins in Movies & TV!!!***

Speedah

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
O.G.
Dec 6, 2008
So here's the deal...

When you spot a pair of Louboutins in a movie or TV show, post it here!

In some cases you may be able to ID it, in others maybe not. So, let's see how often they pop up! Unlike the Celebrities and CLs thread, this should be restricted to movies and TV shows but we can discuss whether or not the style is/is not available to the general public, if they're UHGs, or where we can get them!

I will start with a movie I was watching tonight: RockNRolla in the first 10 minutes the actress is walking away from Gerard Butler (:drool:) and the camera zoomed onto her shoes. Gerard commented, "Nice shoes." I think they're the black patent Rolande (also :drool:) but I'm not positive. Anyone know?

MOVIE/TV SHOW:
Where/What episode?
Style (If known):
Any other info:

Mad Mary in Confessions of a Shopaholic:
Picture2-2.png

See them in the trailer here (shoes are at 0:58):

^^ Not only do i want to see that movie, I want a pair of Mad Mary's now! :drool: I heard there was some other CLs in that movie as well but I have no idea where or what.

MOVIE/TV SHOW: Chelsea Lately
Where/What episode? The one recently with Katy Perry
Style (If known): Reddish Geranium Rolande Boucle
Any other info: Chelsea Handler is wearing them. The camera shows them a couple of times when she's talking to 3 different people.

You totally need to wear your MM's, Laureen! :yes: And the photo you just posted was the one I was thinking of.

Mikaela: I :heart: Chelsea Handler! I haven't seen the one with Katy Perry yet (probably DVRed somewhere). It was so cool when Dita Von Teese was on and they talked about Louboutins!

^She's hilarious, but I don't watch that show at all. It happened to be on and when I saw the shoes I got really excited and pointed them out to my BF.
Me: Oh oh! Look! (Pointing) She's wearing loubies! They're a new style!
BF: Oh...
Me: Cool, huh?!
BF: Yup...:weird:

MOVIE/TV SHOW: Rihanna's music vid for "Rehab"
Where/What episode?
Style (If known): CL for Rodarte
Any other info: It's kind of at the beginning of the video (maybe first 30 secs or 1 min). They're amazing!

I am not a regular of this forum but this thread is fun and I want to participate too :blushing. I've seen them too on several movies but I cannot identity them because I don't know the styles (yet).

Georgia Rule
1. Felicity Huffman is making out with the vet.
2. When Lindsay Lohan comes in to his stepfather's hotel room wearing that little red dress.

Meet the parents:
The family comes back from dinner at the restaurant and the sister is wearing CL.

I've seen so many but these are the ones I remember since I saw both movies last week.

My favorite is the Sexy Green (Marylin) M&M commercials for the Premium flavors. She looks super cute with her CL. Check her out. :roflmfao:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 6,855
OMG Charlie - I thought I was the only one that noticed that!!! lol I jumped off the couch...my fiance was like "you have serious problems" lol...so thats when I told him "and your stuck marrying me" lol...but yes....how cute is that M&M!! I love it!