I sprayed with apple garde yet my bag still getting water mark

suecloset

Apr 20, 2010
I sprayed my 1 week old delightful with apple garde 2 coating yet it still left water mark when I tried to sprinkle some water to the back of my handle bag. I thought it should not leave any water mark after I sprayed with apple garde. Is anyone getting same problem like me? :sad:

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
suecloset said:
I sprayed my 1 week old delightful with apple garde 2 coating yet it still left water mark when I tried to sprinkle some water to the back of my handle bag. I thought it should not leave any water mark after I sprayed with apple garde. Is anyone getting same problem like me? :sad:

May I ask why did you try to sprinkle water on the bag?? In the particular spot of the water mark try stretching the vachetta and blow on it to see if the mark will disappear.. I have don't this many times but actually when it first happens not sure if it will work after days but it won't hurt to try. Good luck.

Jul 3, 2006
There is nothing that will completely waterproof any vachetta, not appleguard, nor anything else. It helps repel, but it will not waterproof your bag. There is no way to completely waterproof any type of leather. Your best bet is to try not to get it wet.