I spilled hot chocolate all over my brand new Damier Speedy

Phew!! Thank goodness no one on the road was hurt!!

Glad the Damier was alright as well! Can you imagine if you had spilt all that hot chocolate on Perle Vernis? :shocked: :Push:

wow, when i first read the post, i found myself holding my breathe... because i almost always leave the zipper on my damier speedy 25 open... so when i first read it, i was like OH NO!!! my first reaction was - the inside is ruined!!

thank god you keep the zipper closed and that no one and no LV was hurt! :smile:

Too funny! but like you say thank god for damier :yahoo:

charleston-mom said:
My heart almost stopped. I spilled hot chocolate last night all over my new Damier Speedy 25. I had gone to Starbucks and coming out of the parking lot I had to turn sharp. I didn't look down at the seat (where I keep my bag so nothing spills on it, believe it or not) and my Venti hot chocolate had spilled all over the bag (handles, top sides) and the bag was literally floating in a puddle of hot chocolate! After I almost hit two cars and a triee and finally pulled over and took my blazer (which was the only thing handy) and was madly mopping up my bag - it was perfect! There wasn't a mark I could find on it inside or out. Thank heavens for Damier! If that had been my monogram Speedy - it would have been utterly destroyed, shining monkey or no. Thank goodness my monogram was at the store getting new handles.

I'm not sure what I would have told a state trooper if I had mowed down two cars and a tree - um, officer - it was my NEW SPEEDY!?