I spent the purse money I had saved up....

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
but not on a purse or on me. I went to WalMart on a whim today at lunchtime and they had one Nintendo Wii in stock. I wanted to get this for DS's and DH for Christmas but didn't think I would find one as they usually sell out really quickly. I thought this was a sign as I hadn't even planned on going out but just decided last minute. So now I don't know if I'll have any money to get a bag like the Bleeker Flap (but maybe at least a charm or two) for PCE. But the boys' eyes lighting up at Christmas will be worth it. :girlsigh:

That's what the holiday season is all about...sometimes with all the "shallow obsessing" we do on here, we can lose sight of it. Good for you! :woohoo:

It's all about giving, and your heart knows you made the right decision. What goes around comes around and you will get your bag when the time is right.

Awww.........that is so nice of you! You will be blessed for thinking of other before yourself.........who knows maybe you will get that bag for christmas!

I'm SO WITH you on this....there's nothing like watching your baby's face light up when they open great gifts... I have plenty of wiggle room to fulfill my wishlist below but I just can't bring myself to do it...I have too many gifts to buy my Gal and my Hub!!!

Very, very sweet of you - and if karma holds true, you will get your Bleeker one way or another :yes:!

Actually, I would have just as much fun with the Wii! I was a huge video game addict until the kids came along - DH actually prefers my obsession with handbags to my obsession with Tomb Raider and Crash Bandicoot! :P

Yeah I wanted to buy a new Coach this month to and the same thing happened to me. I was in the mall and checked to see if they had the wii in stock for my little brother and omg they just got it in...lol I felt if I didnt get it then I would not be able to find it for Christmas. Is ok he loves it I will just get my Coach next month.:smile: