i spend waaaay too much time here...

1. two thousand posts. i can't even believe i've spent that much time talking to you all! :whistle:

i follow a lot of boards, but this is the first place that i've felt compelled to actually post. i have had SO much fun here! definately passed many a lonely night. you ladies (and gents!) rock! thanks so much vlad and megs for starting such a wonderful community and the mods for helping it run so smoothly.

ok. i'm done gushing now. i just saw a really big number under my avatar and couldn't believe it. hehe. too bad i'm on a bag ban til after christmas. someone go buy something and post pictures so i can live vicariously. :wlae:

2. It is scarily easy to max out those posts on here, I completely agree Ilzabet.

I guess it is because so many interest topics are covered here, there is always something to reply to :biggrin:

3. Congrats ilzabet!!!! I love reading your posts...keep 'em coming!!!!

4. Congrats, ilzabet!

5. Congrats!!!

6. I have to cut back my hours at night so I can sleep earlier and get to work earlier. LOL. We'll see how that goes.

7. yay!!!!
    congrats!it's a pleasure to talk with you!:whistle:

8. In total agreement here - I am new but I see this becoming an addiction. Yeah - somebody go buy something, I want to live vicariously too. cheers all...

9. Yay Ilzabet!!!!

10. Congrats!! I know what you mean. It took me forever to get to 1000 post, but now they seem to be adding up really quickly.

11. ilzabet, I love your posts!! Congrats on 2k!

12. Congrats, and we love your company too!

13. I hope you continue to spend a lot time here! I love reading your posts:yes:

14. Congrats

15. I love reading your posts, too.:flowers: Keep them coming!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice