I sold my speedy to buy a speedy . grrrrrrrr

Apr 18, 2011
Am I crazy . I originally bought a mono speedy 30 and I loved it . Then my dh bought me an Azur speedy 35 . I'm in love with it . It's such a better size for me as I'm 5'8 .I sold my mono speedy because it was too small but now I miss the mono. Am I making the right decision on buying a mono 35 or should I buy an Artsy or somthing else . Keep in mind I love love love the speedy bag :speedy:

lshcat

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
Midwest
You sold it for a reason... it was too small for you. Just go ahead and get a 35 in mono. It's not like it's anything close to the azur one... not strange at all to have 2 speedies. I know some people who have 5 :smile: Good luck.

mrs.JC

LV and Let LV
O.G.
Jun 18, 2010
Midwest (formerly Honolulu)
I love the Speedy so if you want it, get it! :smile: However I admit an Artsy would be nice for some variety, especially if you don't really already have a shoulder bag.

Apr 18, 2011
I'm going to Louis Vuitton in the morning . I'm so excited but scared too lol ahhhhhhh :nuts:

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2011
I love the Speedy so if you want it, get it! :smile: However I admit an Artsy would be nice for some variety, especially if you don't really already have a shoulder bag.
Not sure if I will like a shoulder bag.

Last edited: