i so want a "B" Bag

09m.jpg

07m.jpg

13m.jpg

I like these the most

The B. Fendi bags are cool, although I'm not sure I'll be buying much Fendi this year. Some threads are coming off of my damn spy bag, and I called one of the boutiques this morning and they basically told me to call the other boutique. If I call my regular and nothing is done I'm boycotting for a while, I believe service should come with the purchase. haha sorry, end rant!

Noriko said:
The B. Fendi bags are cool, although I'm not sure I'll be buying much Fendi this year. Some threads are coming off of my damn spy bag, and I called one of the boutiques this morning and they basically told me to call the other boutique. If I call my regular and nothing is done I'm boycotting for a while, I believe service should come with the purchase. haha sorry, end rant!

U got that right .........;)

Noriko said:

How long have you had it? They should really make an effort to replace it considering you're a repeat customer.

Aww.. I love those huge clasps. But that sounds horrific with the threads coming out of the spy bag, maybe I'll hold off on Fendi. :sad:

meme said:
How long have you had it? They should really make an effort to replace it considering you're a repeat customer.

I took it in today and got a store credit. They brought out 2 more of the same one I had but BOTH had threads hanging off and the handles werent straight. They had some petrol blue ones, but I wasn't in love with the color, so they gave me a credit and are going to call when the new season arrives. HOpefully that is SOON I totally need my spy!:Push:

Irissy said:
The "B" bags are cute but is it just me or do they remind you of 2 sagging boobs in front of the bag?

Too funny!! I was thinking the same thing, maybe because I have 2 sagging boobs, nursing a baby right now!!! Too much boob action :smile:
At least the bag doesn't look as much like the equivalant on the guys anatomy(sagging) :P Sorry, not enough sleep last night

Noriko said:

I'm glad you were able to return it, although sorry you are "syp-less". It's outrageous that Fendi is producing sub-standard bags. The whole idea of buying "luxury goods" is that the bag will last. I don't care if you use it every day for 5 years! It is supposed to look as good as the day you bought it! At least Vuitton will repair for life any of their bags.