i so want a "B" Bag

Noriko

Member
Sep 13, 2005
4,119
33
37
Hawaii~
www2.hawaii.edu
The B. Fendi bags are cool, although I'm not sure I'll be buying much Fendi this year. Some threads are coming off of my damn spy bag, and I called one of the boutiques this morning and they basically told me to call the other boutique. If I call my regular and nothing is done I'm boycotting for a while, I believe service should come with the purchase. haha sorry, end rant!
 

heavensent

Shop-a-holic
Sep 20, 2005
2,615
1
Noriko said:
The B. Fendi bags are cool, although I'm not sure I'll be buying much Fendi this year. Some threads are coming off of my damn spy bag, and I called one of the boutiques this morning and they basically told me to call the other boutique. If I call my regular and nothing is done I'm boycotting for a while, I believe service should come with the purchase. haha sorry, end rant!
U got that right .........;)
 

meme

Member
Oct 30, 2005
233
0
NY
Noriko said:
The B. Fendi bags are cool, although I'm not sure I'll be buying much Fendi this year. Some threads are coming off of my damn spy bag, and I called one of the boutiques this morning and they basically told me to call the other boutique. If I call my regular and nothing is done I'm boycotting for a while, I believe service should come with the purchase. haha sorry, end rant!
How long have you had it? They should really make an effort to replace it considering you're a repeat customer.
 

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
936
0
35
Don't really love it for some reason.. It's like children's bag or something like that
 

Noriko

Member
Sep 13, 2005
4,119
33
37
Hawaii~
www2.hawaii.edu
meme said:
How long have you had it? They should really make an effort to replace it considering you're a repeat customer.
I took it in today and got a store credit. They brought out 2 more of the same one I had but BOTH had threads hanging off and the handles werent straight. They had some petrol blue ones, but I wasn't in love with the color, so they gave me a credit and are going to call when the new season arrives. HOpefully that is SOON I totally need my spy!:Push:
 

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
10,948
53
California
The "B" bags are cute but is it just me or do they remind you of 2 sagging boobs in front of the bag?
 

BorsaBella

Member
Nov 9, 2005
1,267
0
Texas
BorsaBella.blogspot.com
Irissy said:
The "B" bags are cute but is it just me or do they remind you of 2 sagging boobs in front of the bag?
Too funny!! I was thinking the same thing, maybe because I have 2 sagging boobs, nursing a baby right now!!! Too much boob action :smile:
At least the bag doesn't look as much like the equivalant on the guys anatomy(sagging) :P Sorry, not enough sleep last night
 

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
8,589
35
The bags are cute...I think the first one is my favorite. They are kind of funny looking.
 

JoV

Purses are my Passion
Oct 31, 2005
622
4
New Jersey
Noriko said:
The B. Fendi bags are cool, although I'm not sure I'll be buying much Fendi this year. Some threads are coming off of my damn spy bag, and I called one of the boutiques this morning and they basically told me to call the other boutique. If I call my regular and nothing is done I'm boycotting for a while, I believe service should come with the purchase. haha sorry, end rant!
I'm glad you were able to return it, although sorry you are "syp-less". It's outrageous that Fendi is producing sub-standard bags. The whole idea of buying "luxury goods" is that the bag will last. I don't care if you use it every day for 5 years! It is supposed to look as good as the day you bought it! At least Vuitton will repair for life any of their bags.