I shouldnt have but......I DID!!!

Thanks everyone!! :nuts:
Here is the info. if any of you are interrested in purchasing one.
Just to let you know it wont be a part of the PCE because its a brand new item and will be in stores in the middle of Demember.
It is called the Hamptons signature Zebra Madeline bag. in Khaki/green.
The item# is 11561 Price is $528 and is available through the 800# right now. # is 1-800444-3611:okay:

Do you know the style #of the wrislet? I wonder if it is available? I really love the green it looks great on you!Now the big ? is what color green or punch? I have the Punch striped tote from last year so I will most likley
go with green!:yes:

Do you know the style #of the wrislet? I wonder if it is available? I really love the green it looks great on you!Now the big ? is what color green or punch? I have the Punch striped tote from last year so I will most likley
go with green!:yes:
If you call Coach they will be able to help you with the wristelt style #. Funny cause I have the signature stripe tote in punch also thats why I got green!:wlae:

Thanx for the info on the zebra carryall it looks great on you! I will call in the morning when CS is in! About the punch tote we must have the same great taste ! I have taken really good care of her. When I was in coach one day the SA said you can use ivory soap on the striped part and I did and she cleaned up nice with that and signature cleaner .I put her away for spring and she will be one of my back up bags.Thanx again for the info you ladies are great with all the info you find out and know I love this Forum and Coach!!!