I shouldn't, but I really WANT to

ClaireL

Dec 3, 2008
This Bayswater is calling my name, girls.
http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=4310&sid=528&pid=528
The silver cracked leather Bayswater at La Garconne. 30 per cent off plus an extra 20 per cent off with the code SUMPROMO20 = just over US$557. Plus postage, converted to Australian dollars, it's about $733. That's such a good price, especially in light of what I just paid for a second hand Bays. And I do love silver. I'm a silver kind of girl.

Should I? Shouldn't I? I'm considering buying it and selling the other Bays ... or maybe keeping both. :graucho:

The only con I can see is that it's so shiny and big and square that it reminds me of the kind of thing you put in your car windows to reflect the sun.

Anyway, as the price is so good, someone here has got to get it.

Lol at the big shiny things you put in car windows! That Bays doesn't look like one of those! Have you seen fuzzyfelt's pics of hers? It really looks lovely, much nicer than the pic on La Garconne.

I say go for it if you're sure, but not if you have any reservations.

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

oh god i am so tempting now ....fuzzyfelt you look great with the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:urock:

I really can't stop looking at this beautiful bag again and again ....
2vlsh93.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics fuzzyfelt. I found them here after I dug through the whole modelling thread! Your photos are beautiful and have convinced me that it's the Bays for me!