I should have waited - another reveal!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Here is my never say never reveal. I always said that I had no interest in LV watch. I love watches but I prefer traditional watch brands. But this little piece came up preloved at a price that I could not refuse - plus our friend's dad is one of the best watch experts in the country and works predominantly on Rolex watches. He got it back to us so quickly! I should have just added this to the closet thread! This my first automatic watch (DH has a Rolex that I gave him that I wear occasionally over a big sweater but I don't deal with winding on a daily basis).

A quick review of the watch by our friend revealed no issues and it runs just fine. However, he was unable to do any major repairs as he nicely said the parts are not exactly at the level of Rolex and seem to be specialized - thus it must go to LV. I am taking it in tomorrow so that they can send it off, get a new band, etc.

Thank you for letting me share my passion for watches!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392870171.293464.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392870182.031451.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392870191.253849.jpg