I sent a designer bag to the wrong buyer. HELP!

northerndancer

What, me worry?
O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
The Cool Cool North
What a great bit of detective work. I'm glad it all payed off. And a boo hiss to your buyer. Particularly after you contacted her trying to track down your missing bag. Sadly however, this forum is full of stories of buyers who take advantage of seller's mistakes.

Apr 15, 2007
What a great bit of detective work. I'm glad it all payed off. And a boo hiss to your buyer. Particularly after you contacted her trying to track down your missing bag. Sadly however, this forum is full of stories of buyers who take advantage of seller's mistakes.

^ exactly.. when a person of this ilk sees an opportunity, they try to

take advantage.. glad she didin't get away with it..

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
USA
hope that you are not disappointed and that this person does indeed send back

your bag.. keep all e-mails by the way.. just in case..
That is exactly what I was thinking Hotshot. She may not even send it back...
Please keep us posted OP and good luck.

VuittonsLover

Cartier Crazy
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
NJ/NYC
I am glad all ended well..

Although, I am sure she knew... and tried to get over... Not Good.

How much was the bag actually worth..?

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
What is that old saying? "Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking".

I feel (IMO) that your giving her more credit than due, she only did the right thing, because you caught her. She had the bag listed already. A bag she knew wasnt hers, that you previously asked her about.
I would give her more credit had she said "Yeah, I was just going to resell it and not tell you. my bad!" Then to make up an excuse. I dont mean to come off harsh on this buyer, but honestly what is the matter with people.

itsonly4me

Oskar Waltz
O.G.
May 8, 2007
PA
Impeccable feedback speaks nothing of this person's character. I am so freakin' glad I don't buy from the UK 'cause that means I will never give this ruthless seller any of my money. OP, I can't believe you don't have a different feeling about her already.

I do hope you will chose to post her ID so that those that do buy and sell to the UK can block her.

This is just sick.

I agree with this!! She THOUGHT she could get away with it. She planned to sell it, take the money and not ever say a word to you. PATHETIC!

Apr 4, 2007
I know what you all are saying is true.

I think if I approached her with a negative attitude, I may not have received the response I did.

At this point, I am just happy to get my bag back.

hellokitty99

Apr 1, 2009
What is that old saying? "Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking".

I feel (IMO) that your giving her more credit than due, she only did the right thing, because you caught her. She had the bag listed already. A bag she knew wasnt hers, that you previously asked her about.
I would give her more credit had she said "Yeah, I was just going to resell it and not tell you. my bad!" Then to make up an excuse. I dont mean to come off harsh on this buyer, but honestly what is the matter with people.
she didn't want op to have proof that she did it on purpose. the nerve of people these days, thinking that people will fall for anything. op, im glad you're getting your bag back. if she's not an honest buyer, there's good chances that she's not an honest seller either, and hopefully no one's gotten scammed by her yet.

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
Justbuynpurses: I really hope that you get your bag back! Its really horrible what this seller tried to do! I would have been really peeved! :rant:

mbparcia

O.G.
Mar 18, 2008
At the LV store
I can't believe people like your buyer :cursing:
Op you are extremely nice, I hope you get your bag back!
You should post her Ebay Id so she doesn't try to scam anybody else here.

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Pa
I also think that you should post her ebay id for us. She tried to steal your bag, and only stepped up when you caught her.
I know that I definitely would NOT want this person to be able to buy from me!

I also wished that I lived in a world where free Louis Vuittons just happened to show up in the mail for me!

Spendaholic

♥♥ Love Life ♥♥
Jul 23, 2009
UK