I see you! You see me! A CL tPFer's signal!

this is going to be soo much fun!!!!! lol

I think I'd know Stinas just from her feet and smile! Which makes me sound like a total creepy-stalker :lol:
hahahahhaaa your too funny!
Like that..."you look familiar, do you know Vlad?" It does not seem so awkward. Wore CLs tonight to dinner for anniversary, no one came up to me, nor did I see anyone else. I am usually the only one round these parts, unless I were to run into Stinas! has not happened yet...
lol

I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(does not happen often lol)
Like Leda said above...we should find something like a scarf or keychain that all of us TPFers can buy...like a TPF symbol type thing. Does this make any sense?

Yes, that would be cute! Someone in the Hermes or LV sub made tPF keychains. They were pretty neat.
I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(does not happen often lol)
Like Leda said above...we should find something like a scarf or keychain that all of us TPFers can buy...like a TPF symbol type thing. Does this make any sense?

user-2281589_1172652549.jpg

Keya Ahahahahahahaha! That is so funny!

I think "Do you know Vlad?" is fabulous! I will definitely try it!

I can be a shy girl sometimes, so I may try the ear tug in those instances. If you see a light skinned, blondish girl with green eyes tugging her ear, it means she wants to say hi, but is too scared! Hahaha.

Ahahahahaa! My husband just said "You should all just flash your empty wallets!" Ahahahahahaha! :lol: :roflmfao:

Last edited:
What a great idea!
I'll probably start with the ear tugging as I'm a bit hestitant to approach strangers....just don't take my tugging as twitching as I walk up to you and ask if you know Vlad! lol :lol: