I see you! You see me! A CL tPFer's signal!

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
So, I know we all want to know if we are beside a fellow tPF-er when we are shopping or out to dinner or...in Vegas!

Babypie had a great idea on the "CL sighting in Vegas" thread!

Let's come up with a sign so we can discretely signal to each other!

What about a gentle pull on the ear?
I mean a pull on your own ear, not a strangers'!
Hehehe.

What do you think?

:heart:

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Good one J!!! It doesn't make us seem crazy if it isn't a tPFer. They would say no and we'd all be on our way. 'Nuff said.

I think the one that someone said, "Vlad sent me" or something like that was hilarious!!! But I can see someone dialing 911 if they weren't a tPFer. LMBO.

archygirl

Dec 7, 2006
Like that..."you look familiar, do you know Vlad?" It does not seem so awkward. Wore CLs tonight to dinner for anniversary, no one came up to me, nor did I see anyone else. I am usually the only one round these parts, unless I were to run into Stinas! has not happened yet...

babypie

Jun 3, 2007
Like that..."you look familiar, do you know Vlad?" It does not seem so awkward. Wore CLs tonight to dinner for anniversary, no one came up to me, nor did I see anyone else. I am usually the only one round these parts, unless I were to run into Stinas! has not happened yet...

I think I'd know Stinas just from her feet and smile! Which makes me sound like a total creepy-stalker :lol: