I see this coming as a Limited ED. In 2007

1. Can anyone else see LV making this ?. Monogram items in Azur colours. Called Monogram Azur. :nuts:

2. I do not see it because they have the MC lines which do super well...daimer needed a spring/summer line hence the daimer azur...MC was only going to be LE but, because the demand was so high it became permanent...love MC...great idea though...the line would have to be a huge seller though...LE maybe who knows...

3. No...I can't visualize the regular monogram in Azur colours...not a terrible idea, but regular monogram is classic!

4. Do you see the possible Monogram Azur as having a light background w/ darker monogram, or dark background with lighter monogram?

5. Why would you do that to the Classic Monogram?! It goes with EVERYTHING, so I don't really see a point for a more "spring/summer" line...that's what the multicolour basically is...

6. I see it with the light cream colour as the background, I would think this would be like a limited edition. It would be like the Damier Vernis. Im sure it will be thought up some time in the future. I would love it :nuts:

7. How could you have Damier Vernis?

8. hmm.. no.. i dont think so.. though i'm DYING TO KNOW what the LE for spring/summer 07 is, because i'm going to vegas in march and i want to pick somehting up.

9. I hope not. But then again, LV has butchered so many of their bags lately that anything is possible.:Push:

10. Me too! I tend to prefer the spring/summer bags!

11. oh yes.. living in almost always hot/warm conditions like texas & socal & florida will garner more favor for spring/summer items. haha. *high 5*

12. Great idea I would love the see a wash version of the monogram.

13. that would be disapointing and would make me :sick:

14. Mmmh, interesting. I would be curious to see how it will look if they decide to do so.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice