I searched 3 countries and 12 stores for this! REVEAL!

1. I searched for months in US for this beauty and then searched 8 stores in Europe during my honeymoon to find it with no luck. Then upon my return in early June, my SA sends me a text saying he found it for me!

Who's up for a reveal? IMG_1497324873.008226.jpg
    IMG_1497324908.659439.jpg

Susanvh, Kidclarke and chicnfab like this.
  2. Ready!

LVSistinaMM likes this.
  3. Here:idea:

LVSistinaMM likes this.
  4. I'm here!

LVSistinaMM likes this.
  5. IMG_1497325570.727564.jpg

Any guesses?

Kidclarke likes this.
  6. I'm here! I will guess a M/L classic flap but would probably need more hints.

Edited to add - just noticed the strap so I'm changing my guess to a Boy.

LVSistinaMM likes this.
  7. I'm guessing Boy!! Caviar, diamond quilting with GHW in old med size??

LVSistinaMM likes this.
  8. I'm guessing it's a boy!

P.S. I did the same thing when I searched for mine back in 2013! LOL!

9. Yes, a boy!!!

10. That was my first boy bag, actually! I love it!

11. Yup! It's a boy!

12. IMG_1497326452.162111.jpg

It's the So Black New Medium Le Boy! Originally, I wanted an old medium size like my first le boy, but after much thought I realized that a new medium would be more well suited for every day work purposes.

My old medium will serve as a weekend bag and since that one has gold hardware, it looks a bit more dressy!

I think I broke the bank in the last 30 days! I'm on ban island until Fall Act I!

For those ladies who have both sizes, I have to ask - when I wear the new medium cross body it almost seems like a shorter strap than the old medium? Could it be because it's just boxier?

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!

Thanks for letting me share!

13. Congrats!!! I found inventory to be pretty low as well so I'm glad you found your baby!!

14. Thank you! I was so getting so used to SAs telling me no. So many stock checks everywhere and no luck for old Medium. I guess the new medium was meant to be!

15. Oh that's my dream boy, you are so lucky!!! Congrats on such a great find!!!

I have both new-medium and old-medium Boys. I love the larger capacity of the new-med but tend to only carry it on my shoulder as i find it a bit too large for crossbody.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice