I scored HUUUUGE at the Round Rock outlet today!!!

Hegut...I missed your thread because I was sitting in meetings all last weekend. It is so funny to think I carried that brown patent ergo hobo all over the store there in Round Rock on Friday and you bought it on Saturday. I knew there was some reason I did not buy that beautiful ergo. :confused1: That bag was meant for you. :tup:
Congrats on your good deals. Maybe sometime we will run into each other at the Round Rock outlet.
Carley

Hegut...I missed your thread because I was sitting in meetings all last weekend. It is so funny to think I carried that brown patent ergo hobo all over the store there in Round Rock on Friday and you bought it on Saturday. I knew there was some reason I did not buy that beautiful ergo. :confused1: That bag was meant for you. :tup:
Congrats on your good deals. Maybe sometime we will run into each other at the Round Rock outlet.
Carley

Thanks Carley! I love that bag! I go to the Round Rock outlet 1 or 2 times a month. So there is a good chance we will run into each other there sometime!