I scored at the San Marcos outlet!

Thanks to a fellow tPF-er who posted a thread about Legacy purses at the Tanger Outlet in San Marcos, I scored this beauty below! I hauled a** down there and good thing too because it was the last GiGi. I used what was left of my store credit and only ended up paying $240 including tax.

I plan on Appling her tonight because she looks a little dry. I'm a bit worried that it may look huge on me, but I saw pictures of Hayden Panetierre with her clay Gigi and it didn't overwhelm her (She's only got an inch on me at 5'1).

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
Your new Gigi is stunning!

What a find!

Congrats on your great deal! :yes:

Did they have other colors there too?

I hope I get as lucky as you when I go to the outlets tomorrow!

Your new Gigi is stunning!

What a find!

Congrats on your great deal! :yes:

Did they have other colors there too?

I hope I get as lucky as you when I go to the outlets tomorrow!
I asked the SA if they had any other colors and she said they had 8 or so come in last Thursday in black, walnut and a camel like color, but the walnut was the last GiGi. They went FAST!

Jun 3, 2006
Austin, Texas
Yay!!! I'm right down the street from san marcos!!! ok more like 20 miles, I'm in austin, but you get the idea lol...

Great bag...I love these bags, but I'm not too keen on the colors that have been released on the bag...i'm 5"1 and i think no bag is ever too big! i'm sure it would look wonderful on you!!! Can we see some modeling pics?!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
Congrats!!! Gigi is my favorite Coach bag right now. I have a walnut one, and Im only 5' and I think it looks great on me!!! Enjoy your gorgeous new bag.

disney16

Sofa King Delicious
O.G.
May 26, 2006
Planet Coach
Great Find! I wish that I could go there more frequently but I am very grateful to have the Allen outlet and soon Grand Praire next Christmas. :yahoo:

Do you remember seeing any other great finds? I am looking to get more Bleeker items.

Yay!!! I'm right down the street from san marcos!!! ok more like 20 miles, I'm in austin, but you get the idea lol...

Great bag...I love these bags, but I'm not too keen on the colors that have been released on the bag...i'm 5"1 and i think no bag is ever too big! i'm sure it would look wonderful on you!!! Can we see some modeling pics?!
Thanks! Aren't we lucky to live so close to one of the best outlets around :tup: I'll try to post some modeling pics tomorrow!

fluffy614

O.G.
May 16, 2007
Christa , I did just see that black satchel in your wish list at the outlet.
It was either Tannersville or AC, I can't remember.:confused1: