I scored a classic Oak Darley!

1. Hi guys originally I wanted to get a lily in rosewater but after seeing the large darley my heart goes out to her more although the Lily is a beauty but I'm very concerned with the chains digging into my shoulder. So yep my 1st luxury purchase after more than 7 years!! :nuts:I was on a bag hiatus because i wasnt working last year.. and now decided to reward myself.
    Moreover this beauty was 40% off the original price! :biggrin:
    I posted a picture of my previous mulberry hobo (also got it @a great price) for you guys to see. :heart:

20180609_195712.jpg I'm gonna enjoy this beauty for awhie:heart: 20180609_195539.jpg

20180609_195738.jpg
  2. Gorgeous bag! I am sure you will enjoy using her loads-such a lovely treat. They are expensive bags so you have to go with your heart-she is lovely and will look great all year round, but I think the oak is especially pretty in summer! Enjoy!

teddyraph likes this.
  3. Well deserved treat!

Congrats on the beauty :biggrin:

teddyraph likes this.
  4. Loving the new Darley! The colour looks great too - hope you enjoy wearing it!

teddyraph likes this.
  5. Congrats! It’s gorgeous.

teddyraph likes this.
  6. Oh yea! Me too. This whole week I have been carrying her she's spacious too.
    I can even put my cranberry bun inside

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice