I scared of SWITCH by buyer...

lvgodiva

O.G.
Jan 7, 2007
I get questions from a potential bidder ( reg. on Jul, 26, 07, has 3 postive feedbacks and all of kerastase hair product purchasing ).

Her msg below:

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Hi there, I'm very interest in purchasing your bag if you first accept a buy it now price for $1000.00 including shipping. I noticed you guaranteed your product to be 100% authentic. In the event if this bag does not pass authenticity. Will you be refunding full amount. Thank you kindly. Please let me know asap.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]To be honestly, nothing wrong with her question, it's normal & we all usually ask for such this question. So, I kindly replied that if she's any doubt, she could do authenticate to caroldiva.com prior bidding & pls rest assure, no fakes in my auction.

She replied:

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]Before I proceed to paying. Will you still guaranteed a full refund if your item is not authentic. I will have to bring the bag into Lv boutique myself for authentications. Thank you kindly.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]At this point, I feel scare about switch by buyer. So many tPFers here have switch issue ( buyer damaged or switch 100% auth LV with the fake one ) and as long as I know, LV stores no longer accept for auth service coz they don't support 2nd hand purchasing, don't they?

Please advice, should I accept her bid or just simply to cancel her? Many thanks :flowers:
[/FONT]

I'm also wary of buyers who ask question about refund guarantee on authenticity again & again... but in this case it sounds like it could be her first expensive bag purchase from eBay and she's really worried about it. If you decide to accept this buyer's bid, make sure you "id" your bag with either a security tag or a little mark somewhere hidden and take a picture of this before sending the bag out. Good luck ;)

I would make sure she knows about the id'ing of the bag so that she isn't tempted to pull the bait and switch.

Tell her that because of this, you are comfortable offering the refund if the bag is proven to be anything but 100% authentic.

ckckck, crazy and hysteric buyer!

Since she really not sure about my item and I affraid of scam buyer by switch my auth with the fake one, I kindly encourage her to find USA seller so she can arrange meet-up and get authenticate together at LV store but she's so hysteric, read her email below:

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]THAT'S OK. I RATHER PAY A LITTLE MORE BUT KNOWING FOR SURE IT'S THE REAL THING. I HAVE OWNED OVER 20 LV BAGS JUST NOT THIS STYLE SO I REALLY DON'T WANT TO TAKE ANY CHANCE ESPECIALLY I ASK YOU THREE TIMES AND YOU NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT GUARANTEEING FULL REFUND IF YOUR BAG FAIL AUTHENTICITY. I HAVE PASSED YOUR BAG PICTURE AND DATECODE TO MY LV EXPERT AT BOUTIQUE HERE IN LA. SO FAR YOUR ITEM IS NOT 100% AUTHENTIC SINCE THIS DATECODE SP0036 HAS BEEN A REPLICA NUMBER OF MANY OTHER LV BAGS. THANK YOU BUT I WILL DEFINTELY PASS ON . THIS LIMITED EDITION STYLE DATECODE DOES NOT EVEN BEGINS WITH SP BUT RATHER SOMETHING ELSE I CAN NOT DISCUSS WITH YOU. I TRUST THE EXPERT INSIDE MORE THAN SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OVER INTERNET. YOU KNOW. THERE ARE MANY SCAMS OUT THERE.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]I think it's better if other LV resellers block her ID to prevent from trouble in future:

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]lohanslv11[/FONT]

Um yeah ok. If she apparently knows so much about authenticity then why is she bothering? And um, news flash, her "LV expert" could very well be some guy on the corner selling fakes. SAs aren't supposed to be sharing info about date codes in the first place so that's setting off warning bells in my mind already.
Honestly since you've had so many problems with these buyers, I would start regularly having CarolDiva authenticate your auctions before you put them up. That way you can put on your auction that it has been authenticated and hopefully get rid of some of the psycho buyers you've had lately.

Many thanks Lvbabydoll, yes, I'll contac caroldiva now and rgd the expert she said, she told me she's her friend who's working at LV when I said LV no longer accept auth service due to they against 2nd hand purch.

She got upset when found I blocked her ID...

I'm glad you blocked her! Just ignore her and she will probably go away. You can report her to ebay also. For a new ebayer with little feedback she knows more than she should. It sounds like she was probably banned on ebay before or suspended and re opened a new account.

If she has owned over 20 LV bags, then why doesn't she buy the next one at an LV store and not off eBay????? LV will not authenticate anyhow.

Blah to her.

OMG! Hope she'll stop emailing me, I told her to do it but she accused that I'm the one who keep emailing her, crazy woman :cursing:

Her latest email:

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]I already did, but you kept kept sending me message. Afterall, your bag is a fake anyways, so stop selling fake on Ebay or I will report your item right away.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]I'm a seller and I've blocked her so I've no reason to keep emailing her. I've no idea, is it error by eBAy system or just her rid reason to keep correspondent with me? :confused1:

Now, I pretty sure she's a scammer, will switch my auth bag with the fake one since I've encouraged her for the similiar items even in lower price and sellers are from USA. So she'll be able to arrange meet-up BUT she keep force me to sell to her even harrass me after I refuse to sell to her and block her ID.

Any other way I could report her to eBay beside use she harrass me reason?
[/FONT]