I say we all should go shopping...who's in?

I would absolutely love to go all over! However....we do have to start someplace...I set it up for the first five mentioned...seemed the easiest, mentioned a couple of times and they are relatively in different points of the US. If someone would like to set up a trip in Europe...I say go for it! That would be great for those able to go!

I told my DH about it...he was like "you don't even know these people" I said I talk to them all the time...I told him "you are going on a trip w/ people you only talk to a few times a year"...Whatever...the hand went up LOL:nuts:

He is ignorant at times...still :heart: him...

Yeah, at least it's Louis Vuitton, and not some creepy internet dating we're meeting in Vegas thing... this is legit... on the up and up and all that... right??? I mean it's girls gone shopping, that's pretty darn innocent....

Thanks! I would love to meet you to veronika! You and I have a lot in common I think~

We need to set up a pole of Five places and have a vote...users should only be allowed to vote 1 time for one destination.

Then we need to establish a time of year (i.e, summer, long weekend (memorial day) etc....

Then find out who is In based on dates and place.

Just to get the ball rolling:yes:

I would be all in cause nothing is better than shopping in another state!!!

I would absolutely love to go all over! However....we do have to start someplace...I set it up for the first five mentioned...seemed the easiest, mentioned a couple of times and they are relatively in different points of the US. If someone would like to set up a trip in Europe...I say go for it! That would be great for those able to go!

I told my DH about it...he was like "you don't even know these people" I said I talk to them all the time...I told him "you are going on a trip w/ people you only talk to a few times a year"...Whatever...the hand went up LOL:nuts:

He is ignorant at times...still :heart: him...
hahaha...sounds like my dh...he just shakes his head and walks the other way....:nuts: