I Saw This Bag A TJMaxx Today..Should I Go Back And Get It?

murrance

Jun 13, 2006

the one I saw is chocolate brown..it is a bcbg and retails for $398..it was $199 at TJ. My collection is pretty small..have LV Speedy, Burberry Tote and some Kate Spades and Longchamps. This is just a little different for me..need some advice!
Thanks!

If you really like it you should get it! That's about 50% off retail. I know a lot of other PF'ers talk about "resale value" as well though. BCBG might not pull as many potential buyers if you decide to sell it, but if thats not a concern you should get it!

Nice looking bag and a good price.

I always ask myself--will I regret not getting it (whatever it is at the moment)? And if I dream about it, I know I absolutely must get it, because heck, it's controlling my dreams!

Let us know the outcome.

did you feel love/awe when you saw it, or it's just your 'logical' self wanting to buy the bag because of the half-priced opportunity?

usually i wont use my 'logical' purchase, and thus the money i thought was well-spent turns out to be the money burnt :sad:

It's a really lovely bag. And it seems a step in a new direction compared to what you list, so it might be fun for you. If you can't sleep, and it's affordable for you, I say go for it.