I saw the sky !

delmilano

loves b bags
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I went shopping for x'mas gifts when i saw a city and a work 08 sky blue hanged on the wall of the balenciaga corner at the printemps haussmann. Of course, i went straight in to try them on !!!!! What a beautiful color!!! I wanted to take a spy picture but forgot my camera at home, sorry girls. They don't have the other styles yet, just work in RH and SGH GGH, city RH and SGH, GGH, i especially loved the RH work.
I also saw the vert thym in RH, the color looked more saturated than the vert thym on GGH SGH. :tup: Yummy colors, it's time to save up!!!!:boxing:

powerpuff, it's pretty close to teal i'd say but less blue in the shade, much denser than the previous sky blue. the color is awesome. the color of the thread is in a darker blue. i'd say it's pretty close to this pictures posted by handbaghotspot in october.:tup:

Attachments

• sky blue.jpg
    sky blue.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 166
i think i ll fall for the turquoise, sky blue is so nice but i drooled on pictures of turquoise b bags on this forum, they are all absolutely fabulous. but it'll come out only in march in paris, long long time from now. but it'll worth the waiting. i'm sure.

The Sky Blue is stunning, especially if Electric Blue might be a bit too much for some. Thanks for posting, and it does look great with all hardwares IMO!

Here you go.. ****** hope u dont mind that i posted this from your thread :smile:

attachment.php

***Gasp***

:tup::heart: