I saw the Rose Maggie Breast Cancer Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Had no plans to go to Coach tonight but I ended up there anyway. You've probably read about the service there at times - not so great. I've always thought it was top-down management issues, and I think I confirmed it tonight. The manager wasn't there, and the 3 SA's were AMAZING!! I knew 2 of them very well and as soon as I walked in one of them said - "oh sit down and let me get bags from the next floorset for you to preview!".

So she went to the back and brought out the "Breast Cancer" Maggie and a bunch of Sophias and Madisons.

The Breast Cancer Maggie was really pretty - a rose pink and the hang tag is embossed with the pink breast cancer ribbon. It was a little too pink for my taste - but definitely a pretty bag. They had no idea it was a Breast Cancer bag until I pointed it out to them - they told me I should be working there.

I finally got to see Sophia's big and small after all the hype on here. :P I thought the small one was adorable, and if I was more of a satchel girl, I might consider one. I saw the camel patent and TBH, I thought it was icky - the color was just so blah. I also saw the patent crimson, and as much as I hate patent, it was nicer than I expected - but I still wouldn't want one. I also saw the regular black leather. She also showed me a large Madison bag that made me LMAO cause it was so huge. I tried it on and they all cracked up. I should have taken a picture, it was a riot.

She said the Sophias, Madison shoulder bags, and new Maggies inc. the "Breast Cancer" Maggie would all be part of the floorset on the 25th - so in time for the PCE which ends on the 26th.

I also saw the eternity scarf and didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

So far the only thing on my PCE list is a Daphne necklace which isn't new - it was around for last PCE.

I was really happy to see the SAs smiling and relaxed and happy and actually having fun. When the manager is around they are a lot more serious, way too professional and much more stressed out. Tonight was one of the most fun times I ever had in there and I didn't even buy anything!!

2. Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that you loved the small sophia. I'm a satchel girl and am so excited to see her!

3. Sounds as if you had a great time. What kind of Madison bag will be out? It's my favorite collection and I'm looking forward to using my EPCE.

4. Have you seen a small one yet? She's really small - and I think very sweet. The SA's mentioned something about it coming in fabric? I assume they meant siggy? I would be interested to see it in a siggy pattern actually.

My store said this floorset changeover is going to be the biggest one they've had in quite some time, so I am excited to see what is coming out - although I think I've probably seen most of it here. :P

5. Sheesh - besides the shoulder bag I'm not sure. It was a bit overwhelming - they kept throwing bags and information at me. . .

6. ^^ Sounds like you had a great time tonight, Chrissy :smile:! I can't wait to see the colour of the Breast Cancer bag -- is it only in the Maggie style? I am not really a fan of Maggie :sad:.

I am reconsidering the Sophias too .. LOL! Even though I have the Madison on order (and yes, I know it is big, but it is a good size for me ;)), I may need to see what else is coming :smile:!

7. Can't wait to see the "Breast Cancer" Maggie!!! I love Maggies, I bet it is lovely!

8. I'm jealous, I wish I had gone with you! The one bag out there that I want is the crimson sophia!

9. COMPANY/BRAND Coach
    PRODUCT Coach Mia Leather Maggie to benefit BCRF
    WEB ADDRESS www.Coach.com
    PRODUCT DESCRIPTION A classic silhouette, the Mia Leather Maggie is versatile and
    functional with rose-hued leather, soft pleating, and elegant
    brass details. The Pavé Turnlock Key Valet and Op Art Scarf
    also benefit BCRF.
    SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE $358.00
    BENEFIT TO THE BREAST CANCER
    RESEARCH FOUNDATION

20% per retail sale

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Beautiful bag and a great cause! I just wish it had silver hardware.

11. Wow is this bag gorgeous....

12. Hmmm - since they are donating to breast cancer, will they still let you use PCE on this bag I wonder? I don't want it, just a general question. . . .

It's like MAC won't let you use their back-to-mac program for their Viva Glam lipsticks because the proceeds go to AIDS research. I wonder if Coach is taking a similar stance on the Breast Cancer benefit bag??

13. Wow, the color is simply gorgeous! *wants*

14. I love this too! But think pink should have silver hardware