I saw the padded ....

luna_

Luna
Apr 17, 2006
for the first time today ... tried it on and it was really nice!!! :nuts:

It was a dark brown that i saw. It costs much more than the regular b-bags. I wonder if it sells well? I have not seen much talk about this bag on TPF.

What do you think of this bag? :confused1:

It is too wintery? Will you use it for summer? Or is it too "sofa-ish"?

small-padded.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag! I don't think it sells well or is very popular, but I LOVE mine! :love: It's funny because the first time I saw it in pics, I didn't like it at all, but when I saw it in person I just fell madly in love with it! I don't think it's sofa-ish. It's very Chanel-ish to me. I wear it a lot and definitely will in the summer time. I love the shape and structure of the bag. It doesn't flop. It is very expensive compared to other bbags though. There is a black one on Ebay now that is much less than retail...

zacorey, :greengrin: i thought it really looked like the huge vintage leather sofa my dad has at his place... it was dark brown as well!!

The dark brown i saw on the padded was really pretty. very rich dark brown. like chocolate. I was wondering if it came in any other colors or any of the spring 07 padded colors would be nice .... anyone saw any in stores yet?

Pewter!! I had for a moment thought that i must be crazy to be the only one who like this bag!!!! Yahoo! I, too fell madly in love with it! Which color did you get??:happydance:

I've only seen the black at NM but it was beautiful & much larger than I'd expected. They are making them in all ?(so they say) colours in the new season. The one that I saw didn't have the chain & leather shoulder strap on it and I'm not sure if both sizes come with the strap... anyone know?