I Saw The Look Book I Saw The Look Book!!!

LVOE DENIM

Jan 11, 2007
After waiting through this agonizing week, I saw all the new styles but couldn't take pictures since my phone was not charged and the battery died as I got into the boutique :hysteric:

The denim patchwork speedy is definitely $1890. I love denim, but won't be getting that one. :s

I saw the new multicolor bag with the fuschia croc trimming,the price was either $4200 or $4700, can't wait to see that one in April! :drool:

There were also two new totes, both in damier and azur that I wouldn't mind getting. :yes:

I know that some of this has been posted already but I just had to share what I saw. When I go back tomorrow, maybe I can get pictures, so wish me luck!!!

I saw the look book too! The new Damier tote comes in 3 sizes the usual GM, MM, PM with adjustable straps (like the bucket or PH.) It had a rectangular shaped tag on the outside of one side similar to the Sophie. Pic was small but that's what it looked like. Cute bag! The azure looked more like a handbag to me. I think it said sporty azure? I think they are coming out in the Spring--April, May? Have to go back and take another look!

I'm sorry ladies for the tease, I even said to my SA that "my girlfriends" were going to kill me for not taking pictures, LOL!!!

The damier tote was more on the order of the cabas mezzo, but wider with handles like the bucket if I remember correctly, there were the gold plates like the miroir cles placed on the front of the bag. It was beautiful in my opinon!!!

BTW, the elastic quilted handbags will come in two colors, there is also another bag shaped like the demi lune, it was gorgeous, don't remember the name though, sorry.
:sad: