I saw the FIRST damier speedy today!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I went to the local tea house/station to get my usual tapioca boba drink (yes, I'm so chink :lol:), and lord and behold a girl walked in carrying a damier speedy 25!! I almost dropped my drink since she's the first girl I seen with the new damier speedy at my area (ok, so I don't go out that much). :shocked: I wasn't carrying mine today and I was really missing my little speedy back home when I saw hers. :sad: But I was really excited to see the girl with one and I didn't know I was staring at it so intensely until she gave me a dirty look and walked away. :angel: I really wanted to stop her and ask "hey, do you tPF?" :shame:

She was really creative with the speedy because she had white pearls drapping around the handles. Thought that was pretty cool. :love:

2. Lucky you!:smile: All I keep seeing are FAKE LVs!!!:rant:

3. oh dont ya just hate it when you have THAT same bag, but you're not wearing it at the VERY moment???!!!!

stink on how she gave you a dirty look!!! :yucky:

i hope she wasnt a PF-er! hehehehehe! :roflmfao:

4. So true, if I see one more Speedy or Alma with feet!!

5. i have yet to see a damier speedy, but I saw 2 PH, 2 petit buckets, and a croissant yesterday.

6. I too saw a woman with a damier speedy 30! :P and I felt the same way you did, because I bought mine that very same day and I wasn't wearing it! Where I live, I rarely see damier so when I saw it on her it was pretty neat! but at the same time I think it's nice having a purse that you dont see people with too often:rolleyes: ...kinda like the mono speedy, I love it, but I see wwaaayyy to many fakes on a day to day basis:rant:

7. I want Boba now..

8. hehe...mee too

9. I KNOW! I found out that when you see someone with an LV bag or whatever there's a 99% chance it's a fake.

It's really bad when there's people like us that pay big money for the real thing.

10. I haven't seen any damier speedies in my area yet...so I feel special carrying mine around:angel:

11. I adore my damier speedy:heart: Today I have only seen mono canvas 25 & 30 speedy and both authentic.

12. Boba tea, I got so distracted thinking how yummy it is. Mmmm

Pearls, what a cute idea!

13. Yum yum boba!! :love: But it can sure make a girl fat :mad: but I still drink it anyway. :angel:

Yes, the string of white pearls wrap around the handles and having it dangle as you walk makes the damier speedy looks very feminine. I love it! :love:

14. My friend calls it "gulp and chew" but I love it, especially taro flavoured (tastes like cookies !).

The string of pearls sounds so cute, I may have her bite her styles, although I think it would look more elegant without a monogram bag, or with a plain coloured bag.

15. I haven't seen the damier speedy yet. Which is probably a good thing because I'm sure I would want it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice