I saw the epi cannelle in person today

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. and actually I really liked it. It is a subtle color and goes with everything. How many have you have bought cannelle bags, wallets. Do you think the color is for a mature person? The SA said it was very popular.

2. I am not a "fan" of that color, but I do find it attractive, and probably, practical. I am not sure if I am purchasing any items in that color.

I guess by age, I would be considered a "mature" person, but I like the vibrant colors. I usually find a way to incorporate these colors year round in my wardrobe.

3. I think the color is gorgeous but..... it would look 100% better with gold hardware. I think the silver is too cool for the Cannelle

4. Uhm..cannelle...do you have pictures?

5. I agree.

6. Here's the speedy 25 in cannelle.

epi.JPG
  7. There is just something about the Cannelle that I don't like. I can't really explain it. I guess it's just kind of dull looking to me. :shrugs:

I have a Tod's bag that is a little bit darker than the Cannelle and I love it way more.

8. I always think that if I am going to carry a brown bag, I'll carry a Damier (or my lone monogram, a well-patina'd petit ellipse). Epi is where I think about splurging on COLOR (or elegant black). But brown epi doesn't really fit in the picture.

9. It's a beatiful color but I like fawn or mocha better.

10. I've got a Cannelle Alma. It does look a little more classic (matured) than other epi bags. It don't think it fits a teenager yet it's definitely a good bag for every 20 something.

I agree with many of you that when I first saw the colour on paper/internet, it looks dull and something's not right about it for an epi bag. And thought gold hardware would go better with it. However, when I saw it in person, it's a totally different story. Gold hardware doesn't actually go with the colour IRL (even the speedy above doesn't show its real colour IMO). And it definitely looks better IRL too. I love the Cipango Gold Alma and had been searching for one, as soon as I got this Cannelle, a forum member was selling hers on eBay, it was so hard for me to decide to return the Cannelle and get the Gold or keep it. I think I am keeping the Cannelle, the more I look at it, the more I like it and the Cipango Gold looks a little dated. Cannelle is a really versatile bag and easy to use.

11. Isn't it gorgeous ? I really like it ! :yes:

12. Thanks for the pics!
    well....i need to say that....

is simply GORGEOUS!!!!! :nuts::yahoo::drool:
    it seems like gold color?!

13. It kind of reminds me of caramel or peanut butter. It's lovely.

14. I think the color is lovely but the strips with the color seems a bit off...

But I only like the Epi in Black so I am biased.....:P

15. For some reason I don't like this color. Maybe if it was a bit darker it would be okay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice