I saw the embossed collection in the boutique today

aw....lucky!!:wtf: that's awsome you got to see em irl...I can't wait to touch and try one on...although I know I will not be able to afford it! I prefer the embossed over the leopard....thanks for sharing!!:love:

I saw them yesterday and must add I didn't like them at all:shame: The embossed stephen was just too large for me (I had the mono stephen next to it to compare size) and polly was pretty large too (I adore big bags as I carry my tobago shoe bag which is HUGE:Push: ). We all like different things and that is the beauty of LV:love:

I saw the stephen -- it is beautiful but huge! Not heavy though. I wonder how they look w/o the stuffing. With the stuffing, they look like travel bags IMO because they are so deep. And I LOVE huge bags.
If anyone is interested, LV in KOP had one on Thursday evening.

I saw the stephen -- it is beautiful but huge! Not heavy though. I wonder how they look w/o the stuffing. With the stuffing, they look like travel bags IMO because they are so deep. And I LOVE huge bags.
If anyone is interested, LV in KOP had one on Thursday evening.

Which color did you see? I've only seen the gris.

I prefer the Mono Embossed Stephen over the Polly, but the Polly is slowly growing on me. I like how the bags have an art deco/1950s (I know, two different eras, but somehow the bag looks like both to me) look about them.

I tried on the embossed Polly today. It was a hold for someone. I asked the SA how could I get one. He said get on a waiting list and there was still at 50/50 chance that I would still get one.

He said Oprah has one being made for her.. but instead of patent leather... there will be alligator on her order.

That bag is sooooooooooooo awesome in real life!!! Just amazing!!

Oooo...my store doesn't have the embossed collection in yet. I ordered the embossed Polly about 2 - 3 wks back and was told then that it would only arrive sometime Oct - Nov. My store only accepts orders for the embossed Polly in Taupe and Brown (?!); and the Stephen in black - pretty sad hey? Of course, if anyone has the moolah, they can order the embossed steamer (with the alligator instead of patent leather)...Any idea if we can get them yet or do we have to wait for the official launch date?

WOW....ITS REALLY SUPER CHIC LOOKING!!!!!

But so out of my price range.....:crybaby: I dont like Mono but this one for sure I would buy...darn...where is my lotto ticket....