I saw the Diamond Birkin!!!

1. Was at SCP today and my SA brought out the black croc Diamond Birkin for me to check out.:love: :love: :love: As beautiful as I thought it was going to be, it exceeded that by FAR! It really took my breath away - the diamonds are very large for being pave set and the porosus croc was amazing.....sigh....
    My SA told me that the tax alone could almost buy 2 regular Birkins. Yikes.

check on the inventory thread for other bags I saw...

2. :girlsigh: yes they use larger diamonds than usual and a pretty good quality too vvs2 it is atually "overpriced" but i don´t care if you are that beautiful you are allowed to be that expensive

3. Wow, Greentea! What a treat to see the Holy Grail of bags! Lucky girl!

4. Did you try carrying it??? :nuts: I LOOOVE it, but too bad it's not fuchsia and ... well I have to buy other things first.:lol:

5. ^^ Oh yes, I was allowed to carry and model it briefly. It was quite lightweight. OOOHHH, the shine on that baby!!!

Lilach, LOL! It's quite overpriced but I like your reasoning. :smile:

6. It was so amazing~ I mean, that bag changed my opinion about black 35cm Birkin~ If I ever get a 35cm Birkin, it'll have to be in CROC!!! Porosus Croc!!! The bag actually didn't look that big either. Last time I was there I asked her if I can order a diamond bag in 10 years and she said I could if she is still around by then.:lol:

7. And you didn't buy it! I am so disappointed in you GT! LOL!!!

8. ^^ Yeah, my dh is REALLY broken up about it!! :P

9. I know Kou is not going to like that bag..you see how many people tried it on already..:roflmfao:

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

11. Lol!!!!

12. Oh man,. your eye's are so lucky.

13. I agree!! :yes:

14. WOW! US$168,900 is just the list price not including tax? :wtf:

Greentea, is the tax rate 7% ?

15. shoot!

Now I can never bring myself to buying that bag! I would prefer to split that money and put it in my kids trust accounts. What a tease!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice