I saw the coolest Chloe today...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ... and I can't figure out what style it was!!!

It was at Nordy's, the SA didn't know the name :shrugs:

It was SOOOOOOOO light! It was a beautiful red, kind of a east west shape, not too big, with really soft, supple leather. VERY cool looking.

I've just searched online a few places and can't ID it anywhere.

Maybe it was a dream? Or I'm fially losing it? :nuts:

Any thoughts?

2. I think we all know what needs to be done :graucho:, you should go back to Nordy's buy the bag, post pics and then we can all see it :okay:. It's ur duty as a purse forumer :yes:

How's that for enabling? :lol:

3. LOL, I'll need to find the divorce forum if I do that!

4. Will the SA let you take a pic. so you could post it? Then you could call her back and let her know the name if you find out!!

5. What type of handle (handheld, shoulder strap or both) did it have and did it have any outside pockets?

6. Hhmmm...without any other descriptions apart from 'red' and 'east/west', this is all I could find.
    I think Cat's comment about you buying it so we can see it is a good idea though! :tup:
    [​IMG]

7. Men just don't understand :hysteric:

8. I think we should all contribute towards the bag:yes:... How about 50 dollars each so that LYM can purchase the bag without risking her marriage and we can admire this dark beauty?:tup:

9. LYM - You crack me up...:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Could it be the Large Maya? I could only find this pic of it in Violet...

Chloe Maya.jpg
  10. All contributions welcome, lol! I'll even send it along to the next contributor after 3 months, we can have our own Bag, Borrow, or Steal, loL!

That COULD be it, but it was all red. I TOTALLY should have asked to take a pic. :cursing:

ETA: It wasn't a Maya.

ALSO: They had a zillion Heloises, a few Paddys, no Bays.

11. did you check on bluefly??? they have tons of chloes!!!

12. Oh Yea??? What kind of Heloises (geez I shouldn't be asking......).........

13. It MIGHT have been this one... but I think I would have recognized the Bay family..

[​IMG]

mona, you're right, that IS a ton of Bays!

I don't know why I'm center justified now, ugh.

Anyway, I'll try to get back there or call, now of course I MUST know! LOL!

Susie, I think they had a black, red, and argent Heli... the big ones.

14. :roflmfao::roflmfao: I think we should start up a Chloe divorce forum anyway - hell, I've come close to a trial separation on many occasions (from my SO, not my Chloes, of course).

Was it the Ada? Can't find a red pic...

[​IMG]

15. D'oh! Pic didn't work - try again:

[​IMG]