I saw something! Should I investigate further??

This is a tough one for me. I would probably look, although I don't think you should...lol. The reason I would look is that I would not want to be really disappointed if I was expecting LV, and he happened to have it on there for some other weird reason, and was not actually getting you something at that particular time. Could he just be researching prices or something? I agree with the others that say don't look though, surprises are wonderful. Although you may not be that surprised anyway if you are already expecting it. Oh I don't know what the heck you should do. I've been a lot of help!

This is a tough one for me. I would probably look, although I don't think you should...lol. The reason I would look is that I would not want to be really disappointed if I was expecting LV, and he happened to have it on there for some other weird reason, and was not actually getting you something at that particular time. Could he just be researching prices or something? I agree with the others that say don't look though, surprises are wonderful. Although you may not be that surprised anyway if you are already expecting it. Oh I don't know what the heck you should do. I've been a lot of help!

I thought of that too, maybe he just signed up for their email and I'm gettin' NUTTIN'!! I don't think so though! Over the weekend we went to Chicago for the day and he said "show me some things you like". He NEVER does that! Of course I said I love everything and didn't point out anything specifically. Darn!!