I saw something! Should I investigate further??

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
So DH showed me an email from iTunes and asked me if I allowed a particular purchase for one of our kids. When looking at the email on his iPad I noticed an email from LV. DH would never ever ever buy something for himself from LV. Our anniversarry is on valentines day so I'm thinking he bought something for me. Do I look online at his LV purchase history or leave it alone?? My brain says leave it alone but my heart wants to know what he bought!!!!

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
So DH showed me an email from iTunes and asked me if I allowed a particular purchase for one of our kids. When looking at the email on his iPad I noticed an email from LV. DH would never ever ever buy something for himself from LV. Our anniversarry is on valentines day so I'm thinking he bought something for me. Do I look online at his LV purchase history or leave it alone?? My brain says leave it alone but my heart wants to know what he bought!!!!
I know its going to be really hard knowing there is something LV around but I would let it be a surprise...he is so sweet to do that and may be disappointed if you peeked. I've done that to my hubby before and he was disappointed because he wanted it to be special and a surprise...Technically it's only 6 weeks away (a long wait, I know!)...... and we have the same anniversary date!!:smile:

pinky7

Jan 11, 2012
I would look at it, even though I know it wouldn't be the right thing to do. I hate surprises!! :P

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Ack! OK I will wait! Please pray for me! LOL!

DBagLover

Jan 30, 2012
I am going to tell you not to look..but I would. If you can fight the temptation..wouldn't the surprise be wonderful?