I saw someone else carrying a Silverado today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That almost never happens. I almost never see anyone carrying a Chloe around where I live, let alone a Silverado. She was carrying the black one. It looked so cool! I am breaking mine out more!! You forget how great a bag looks until you see someone else carrying it. Either that or I need to look at myself in the mirror more. I love how Chloe leather looks in person!

2. that's really cool! I have yet to see anyone IRL with a silverado! Was it a silverado tote or a regular satchel?

3. Hi! It was the satchel. Itw as black and looked awesome. We both happened to be in Saks so I shouldn't have been surprised, but even in Saks it's the first one I've actually seen on someone!

4. I love silverados! :heart: I think they are so elegant in their own casual, funky way. And I love that not everyone and her sister is carrying one these days. I actually own a few, and I recently just got another one... a large chocolate brown dr. bag from a consignment shop and I LOVE it. It's all worn in and squishy in a way that most of my other bags aren't because I have too many to ever get them that broken in. :P